City : Guilbault - Toronto
Category : Administration and operational services
Schedule : Days
In collaboration with a dynamic and growing team, the logistics coordinator's mission is to provide a service of excellence to the customers. The person will have to respond to quotation requests while negotiating with the partners to allow him/her to coordinate the orders and satisfy the client's needs.
Task descriptions and general responsibilities
- Responds to quote requests and provide different options to customers;
- Coordinates travel with partners to meet customer requirements;
- Checks with the sender and the consignee for various information to predict and avoid problems along the way;
- Provides clients with information and advice regarding the various services offered by the Logistics Division;
- Tracks and updates partner files in the system;
- Identify the needs and expectations of clients and/or suggest a solution, if necessary, using appropriate and effective communication techniques;
- Performs other related duties.
- Two years of experience in the transportation industry;
- Knowledge of DispatchMate, Excel and Loadlink environment (an asset);
- Bilingual (an asset);
- Has a very good sense of priorities;
- Problem solving skills and analytical savvy;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy and politeness.
- Fixed schedule from Monday to Friday;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- A full range of benefits is offered.